Thursday, January 9, 2014

Friends having a cup of tea

Aren't these girls sharing a pot of tea adorable! Gorgeous pale blue/turquoise papers from MME and flowers from Wild Orchid. Both dies are from Spellbinders.

2013 has been a busy year and living abroad I have not been able to meet my closest friends to catch up as often as I would like. My wish for 2014 is that I will get that opportunity more often, which this card represents.







Would like to enter these challenges:
Simon Says - Blues
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb - Punch/Dies
Creatalicious Challenge - Wishes
Creative Inspirations - Blooms and Pearls
Inky Chicks - Anything goes
Totally Gorjuss - Ribbon
Wild Orchid - Button It

6 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, thank you for joining TTCRD this weekl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card, love all the beautiful layers. This card has a wonderful delicate feel to it which works beautifully with the vintage image. Gorgeous design too. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nydelig kort med sarte, fine farger:)
    Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen hos NSHK.
    Jeanett

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I may have squealed when I saw this!! It is so stunning!! Every single detail is just gorgeous!! I'm so sad though..in order to enter the WOC Challenge you can only join two other challenges. I hope you'll come back and join us again. Your work is so incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Virkelig nydelig! Vakkert <3 Tusen takk for at du deltar i Trykkpressa - håper du får mer tid til te med dine venninner i året som står foran oss:)

    ReplyDelete